Monday 26 March 2012

End of an era

The title of this makes it sound like it’s about me leaving school, or Uni. It’s not. I decided to Google ‘era’ to see the definition they would use.

e·ra/ˈi(ə)rə/
A long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic.

Well my current job definitely has a feature about it….

I am about to leave my role after working her for a year on placement and returning after I finished University. I am proud member of the H&L team or Horny & Lonely as we are also known. God knows why? Half the team are married or in long terms…fuck. So me basically.

A rollercoaster it has been, but an enjoyable one all the same. I will take away with me one of the crudest, yet funniest games of all time. One which can be played at anytime of the day, usually a Monday at 8.30am.

I will put a few of the favourites on here, although as you can imagine, the more cruder ones leave you squirming in your chair for the rest of the day, I can and will not EVER repeat them rest assured.

Here it is:

Would you rather….

Would you rather only be able to travel by forward role
OR
Clap like a seal whenever you walk



Would you rather have an ear the size of a computer screen
OR
Eyes as big a football



Would you rather wake up every day with ham on your face and not know why
OR
Sweat garlic mayonnaise



Would you rather have a wooden leg
OR
Have three ducks follow you round for the rest of your life – quacking



Would you rather be half horse
OR
Half bike



Would you rather look like a fish
OR
Smell like a fish



Would you rather permanently have your arm stuck in the air
OR
One leg be permanently horizontal



My brain has turned to mush. Most of these require actions, which I am sure you can conjure up in your head. Although I have tried to give you a helping hand with images. Hope you enjoyed.

A fair few faces and conversations I will miss from the office, not sure if they are transferable to my new office. I could test the water? Although this could result in immediate termination. Splendid.

Only four days left of being horny and lonely hahaha naaaat.

Only four days left of being a member of H&L.

Cya suckerrrrrrs

Alice. Gone. Hopefully not forgotten.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment